- fudgefarmAsked on March 31, 2016 at 06:56 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 11:48 PM
I would like to inform you that adding password fields to your forms is prohibited, as it is a violation of Jotoform's terms. If you want to limit which user can fill the form, then you can do so by adding an Access Key field.
1. Add a text-box field and name it Access Key.
2. Then add a Form Collapse below the access key field. This will encapsulate the rest of the form under the Form Collapse. This is also where we will add the condition of whether to display the rest of the form if the access key is correct.
3. Add the Show/Hide condition on the Form Collapse. This guide should help you get started: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
Once you have added the condition, then you're all set. Here's a demo form that you can see in action: https://form.jotform.com/60909150767966
You can clone it to your account by following this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
If you need further assistance, please let us know.