- LeesaDykstraDesignsAsked on March 31, 2016 at 08:27 PMHowever, now the widget doesn't work. All it shows is the ""Click to Edit Please Run the Wizard" and the "Run Wizard option has disappeared.
You should be able to see here:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 08:38 PM
As I check your JotForm, I see that the widget is not added properly. However, as I check now I'm able to access the widget wizard without any issue at my end. Which widget are you trying to add to your JotForm so that we'll try to replicate at our end? Also, please remove the widget on the form now and try adding it again to see if you are able to add the widget to the form.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 08:40 PM
its the Adobe DC Esign widget. I've deleted and attempted to add it to the form twice now.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 10:37 PM
I've tried to Adobe eSign widget to one of my forms and was able to replicate the issue at my end. It seems that there is an issue with closing the wizard after authenticating the Adobe account which is leaving the blank widget field on the form.
Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look in this regard. You'll posted through this thread once we have any update.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 02:30 AM
Any chance someone from the backend team has gotten a chance to resolve this issue? I have clients waiting on a solution.
Thanks again for the support!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 04:06 AM
Unfortunately, ticket's status is still open; but I assume that the fix will come in short. As my colleague has already mentioned, you will be informed through this thread via email when there is an update.
Thank you for your patience.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 04:30 AM
I'm curious to know when a resolution to this issue was resolved? I've had a client waiting for nearly two weeks with an open dispute in Paypal now while 2 seperate issues are resolved. I needed this one resolved before a termination agreement could be signed. I attempted to authenticate and use the widget in my form and it all worked fine. I was really looking forward to getting an email as soon as this was resolved and now I wonder just how long I've been waiting on this while its been fixed.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 05:45 AM
Hi, thank your form your patience. I followed this up with the development team. We will hear from them as soon as there are updates and we will inform you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 08:53 AM
Sorry for the long wait.
The issue is now fixed - please go ahead and re-authenticate to integrate your Adobe DC Esign widget.