- grupodesAsked on March 31, 2016 at 10:30 PMgentlemen, I was very confident in JotForm form, but I'm very worried. I was almost a week trying to put the name of my company in From Name, problem solved now, simply I try to submit the form to my clients, I have tried in various browsers, and can not send, because it asks "Please correct the captcha". The problem is exactly that, capcha not appear in google chrome, internet explorer, and so can not send the link to the customer fill out the form. I await solution.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 10:40 PM
I can't seem to replicate the issue you are having. I tried to share a form via email using my account, and I was able to send it successfully.
I see that you are sharing the form while on the My Forms page. Can you try going to your Form Builder and sharing the email there?
Do let us know if the issue persists.
- grupodesAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 08:23 AM
Yes the problem persists, the form is not sent because it is asking captcha. and I do not visualize the captcha to write the captcha or captcha image.
See the image below, the captcha does not appear. See the circle
- grupodesAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 08:49 AM
These bugs are normal?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 12:13 PM
It looks like that problem is related to your browser, I just tested one of your forms: https://form.jotformz.com/60843563447663, using Google Chrome, and it was successfully submitted(the captcha field showed up):
What is the browser version you are using? Please try clearing your browsers cache. Another way to share your form via email address would be by getting your forms direct link, and sharing directly through your email account.
Let us now if you need more help.