- denpru12Asked on March 01, 2012 at 09:51 AM
I am having difficulty with the embedding process can someone call me? or email me a number I can call?
- AtacanCAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have phone support. You might like to take a look at the URL below for further information.
Feel free to contact us if you need clarifications.
- denpru12Answered on March 01, 2012 at 03:42 PMI was already on there. Thequestion is where or whatis option 4?
"Adding a Form to a Web Page
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar2. Click on "Embed Form"3. Click "Embed" option4. Copy the source code provided".
- anartworkAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 05:33 PM
After that, you just have to copy and paste it on your website. May I ask if you are trying to put it on a Facebook page or on your website?
- denpru12Answered on March 01, 2012 at 06:01 PM"after that" after what?
My question was what is meant by "option 4"? I is it one of the icons or does it appear
after you click on the "embed <>" button?
I am putting it on a webpage
- anartworkAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 06:44 PM
Option 4 means you just have to copy the code provided. The source code should be something like this:
After that, you have to go to your webpage and just paste the code on wherever you wanted the form to appear. Let me know if that works :)
- denpru12Answered on March 01, 2012 at 07:20 PMSo, the code will make the form show up on the webpage I paste it to?
Because it just shows the the code not the form.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Can we have the url of the page where the form was added? The code should display the form however in some web applications there may be a conflict of scripts which results to this behaviour. It would also be much appreciated if you can provide the software used to create the website.
- tblasenAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 08:30 AM
I think he needs to add the code in the HTML part. I think he is adding it like regular text to his web page.
Good Luck !
- denpru12Answered on March 02, 2012 at 11:07 AMThank you so much for your help and time you put into this.
But Citymax got the form to work for me.
I really appreciated the help
- denpru12Answered on March 02, 2012 at 11:08 AMThank you for your help. Got it working. Woot!