- wafscAsked on March 31, 2016 at 11:34 PM
if there is no coupons added as an option it works fine if i have coupons as an option i get this error messagePage URL:
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:20 AM
With the Paypal Express, I encountered the same results with you. The same warning message can be seen on the below:
However, I didn't experience the same issue with the normal Paypal tool. While we are looking for the fix for this issue, please change your payment tool with the normal Paypal tool.
Please see it from the below:
Also you can do the test run on my example form ( Coupon code: 700):
For further assistance, please do let us know.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:33 AM
Currently, the issue is forwarded to your developer team. When there is an update about this issue, you will informed from this thread via email. Since this issue is one of the urgent subjects, I assume that we will receive an update in short.
Thank you for your understanding.
- wafscAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:38 AM
Thank you the fix has helped.
i sort of found a way around it too, basically under product options if the option where customers can only choose one it doesn't work, but when the option of choosing multiple it works perfectly fine.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 05:00 AM
Glad to see that the other option is working for you. Also, the workaround you find is important, thank you for your cooperation. I will add this detail to the ticket.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 09:44 AM
On my end, the issue seems to occur randomly.
May I know when you had Digital Goods activated for your PayPal account?
- wafscAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 09:51 AM
No digital goods activated. But the PayPal normal one works not the express that one doesn't work properly
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 01:08 PM
I checked the integration and it seems to be working on my end; however, I will forward your message to our developer and he will reply as soon as he can.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 03:03 PM
The popup payment page only works when you tick the "Digital Goods" option in the integration screen and Digital Goods is activated on your PayPal account.
PayPal is returning an error because you do not have Digital Goods activated.