- tracyalexanderAsked on April 01, 2016 at 01:00 PM
Hi, one of my forms will not save in designer today, the save button just keeps ticking over but does not save - my other forms are ok?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 02:23 PM
I checked a few of my own forms in the designer and I was able to save changes without issue. Ar you still unable to save changes made in the designer on your end? As far as I can tell, this should currently be working.
- tracyalexanderAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 02:26 PM
Hi, still cant save in designer for this one particular form - I have even cloned it and tried to save the cloned form in designer but not working
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 03:33 PM
I cloned your form to test it and I was able to save changes in the designer. I cleared your forms cache's and that may clear the issue. You may also need to log out of your account, clear your browsers cache/cookies then log back in to your account to ensure any old data is cleared.
If that still does not work, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- tracyalexanderAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Thank you I will try that