- jen_harrisAsked on April 01, 2016 at 10:17 PM
Ive created a couple of forms that I wanted to use in my website. I have set it up correctly with my host (zenfolio) but the code isn't working. I contacted them and they said there is an issue with a code you have provided me. Can you help me out with this? I'm very excited to start using your services! :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 02:33 AM
I am currently checking your form. I will be back once I find out the problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 02:36 AM
If you are referring to this form - http://www.jotform.ca/form/60917813949266, below is the iFrame embed form:
If you are referring to a different form, please inform us. For more information about getting the iFrame embed code, please see Getting the Form iFrame Code.
To help you better, please also give us the URL of the webpage where you are embedding your form.
- jen_harrisAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 07:45 AMThat worked perfectly! Can you tell me why I don't get that code when I
click on the Embed code? This is what I get, just a two line code:
[image: Inline image 1]
And the website I'm adding it to is www.jenharrisphotography.ca but the
code you gave me is working perfectly. I just don't know how to get that
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 08:22 AM
Unfortunately, the screenshot you posted is not showing.
It is possible that there are conflict between the scripts of the webpage and the form which is why it is not working at first. This will be prevented if you use the Iframe code.