- netruckAsked on April 02, 2016 at 01:32 AM
I have a star rating on my form but the stars are not appearing on a mobile device.
Also I've noticed that my radio buttons are overlapping on a mobile device.
How do I fix this?Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 05:47 AM
I could replicate the situation with the start field:
I created a test form and the star rating field are displaying:
I created a clone and the field is now displaying correctly the stars. You can clone the form:
Unfortunately I could not replicate the same situation with the overlapping radio-buttons. Which device/OS/Browser are you using?
We'll wait for more details to continue.
- netruckAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 12:28 PM
- netruckAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 12:29 PM
- CarinaAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Thank you for providing additional information. Unfortunately I cannot replicate the same situation with the star field:
Please try to access the test form to see if you can access the star field:
Let us know the results please.
I have moved the radio-buttons question to a new thread as it is a different situation:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- netruckAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 05:27 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. I can see the stars on my mobile phone that are on the test form.
- netruckAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 05:28 PM
What should I do to fix my form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 09:27 PM
Please try also adding the Mobile Responsive widget on your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60913558377970
Let us know if this still did not resolve the issue.