- corretordanielAsked on April 02, 2016 at 06:54 AMGOOD MORNING. I AM NOT RECEIVING NOTIFICATION OF ANSWERS IN E- MAIL . WHEN YOU FILL THIS FORM , I AM NOT RECEIVING IN MY EMAIL BOX IN NO FORMS OF THE SITE. HAPPENED A PROBLEM ? THANK YOUPage URL:
- BorisAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 07:44 AM
There are several JotForm forms on that website, so I'm not sure which of the forms you are having trouble with.
I have checked your account email address, email@example.com, and it is not in our bounce list. It should be receiving emails correctly from our end.
I have also checked your form email history, and I see that there are failing emails to some of the recipients:
1. firstname.lastname@example.org - ended up in the bounce list, with the following reason:
X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
When emails are bouncing, it means that the recipient server refused to accept our emails. I have removed it from our bounce list, so that our system will attempt sending emails to it in the future, but if the recipient continues to refuse the emails it will only end up back in the bounce list.
2. email@example.com - not in the bounce list, but some of its emails failed because they were missing a Sender Name or Sender Email, for example this one:
Please set both a Sender Name and Sender Email in your email notifications, to help ensure the best possible email deliverability:
3. firstname.lastname@example.org - in the bounce list, for the following reason:
smtp; 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
4. email@example.com - in the bounce list, for the following reason:
smtp; 550 5.1.1 User unknown
5. josenilda firstname.lastname@example.org - this was an invalid email address, emails cannot contain spaces in them.
For all the addresses that were in our bounce list, I have removed them from the list, but if they continue rejecting our emails they will end up back on he bounce list. Please make sure that your email notifications are set up according to the above linked guide in order to ensure the best possible email delivery, and let us know if you experience any further issues.