- andyreynoldsAsked on April 02, 2016 at 09:51 AM
The PayPal verification isn't working.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Can you confirm that your Paypal pro account is fully activated and the billing agreement has been confirmed?
Also, since the error is unclear, I have submitted a ticket to the development team to be able to identify this error.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- froozeAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 07:31 AM
The same issue is happening to me.
I attach a picture.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 10:44 AM
I'm also able to replicate the issue at my end. I think the Verify Integration in the new wizard is the same as Test Integration in the old wizard. You may continue with the wizard so that the integration wizard continues. Once the wizard is open, you can click on Back to test the API credentials. Please see the screencast below:
I see that the issue is already forwarded to our backend team to take a look. Once the issue is resolved, you'll be notified through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 02, 2016 at 02:50 AM
We have released a fix for this. Can you please confirm if the issue is resolved on your end?