- BJ2Asked on April 03, 2016 at 07:02 AM
Hi again very helpful JotForm Support Team!
Please help me fix some submitted data on Google Sheet.
Some data are not showing and with different format on Google Sheet.
Here's my Gsheets.
And here's my form...
Here are some photos of the fields which are not showing and with different format.
I will wait for your kind assistance.
Thank you as always!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 09:28 AM
Hi, I am currently checking your form and integrations. I will be back once I find where the problem is.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 09:51 AM
1. To fix the format of the Submission Date:
- Select the dates
- Go to Format > Number > Additional Format > More date and time formats...
- Format the dates as yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss
Please see steps below.
2. I made a test submission to your form and was able to replicate the issue about having blank data in the following fields:
- Total Minutes + One Trial 25min. For Tutor's Invoice
- Total Minutes For Student's info
Please try removing your current Google Spreadsheet integration and reintegrate again to fix this.
Hope it helps.
- BJ2Answered on April 03, 2016 at 10:09 AM
Hi Sir Christian!
I will follow your instructions and will update you afterward.
Thank you as always!!!
- BJ2Answered on April 03, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Hi again Sir!
I tried to remove and reintegrate but nothing's changed.
I did it for many times...huhuhu
Here's my new Gsheets.
And the photo below.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 02:08 PM
Could you please try deleting and recreating the fields where you experience this issue?
When you finish recreating the fields, try submitting your form and let us know if the issue persists.
- BJ2Answered on April 03, 2016 at 09:56 PM
Hi Sir Nik_C!
Thank you for the kind reply.
I am currently testing your suggestion.
I will update you afterward!
Thank you, thank you!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 10:46 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Do let us know if the issue still persists after testing. If it does, you can also try clearing your form cache to see if that helps. Here's how: How to Clear Your Form Cache?
Best of luck :)