- JadeumrAsked on April 03, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Xvery email is not working on safari.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 12:15 AM
I checked your form on safari browser in PC and safari browser in OSX emulator. I can't seem to replicate the issue. I was able to verify the email address successfully.
Can you please try clearing your browser cache to see if that resolves the issue? Here's how: How To Clear Browser Cache
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- JadeumrAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 03:39 AM
The Field box doesn't even come up in Safari. You keep saying the emulator sais its working so it must be on my end! I can assure you the problem is on your end! Try using safari browser not an emulator.
Nor does it work on an I phone or I pad when using safari.
- JadeumrAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 03:45 AMThe Field box doesn't even come up in Safari. You keep saying the emulator
sais its working so it must be on my end! I can assure you the problem is
- CharlieAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 04:53 AM
I checked your website and I see you have embedded the form on a different way, may I know how you have embedded it? I presume your website is built using Wix.com?
If that is that case, could you please try re-embedding the form by following the steps mentioned in this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/70-Adding-a-Form-to-Wix-Site. Make sure to remove the old embed code and use our own iFrame embed code generated by the "Publish" wizard.
If it still doesn't work, could you try the following:
1. If all the devices you are using (Mac OS, iPad and iPhone) are connected in a university or office network, it is possible that their firewall or security is blocking some resources, that usually happens. Try connecting to your home network or a more public connection/wifi.
2. Could you please try a different web browser? I understand that it doesn't work in Safari, but that would help us verify where the problem is.
3. Are your devices or Safari browser uses a plugin or extension like an add blocker? You could try disabling the extensions temporarily and see if that resolves the problem. An antivirus may also block your website's resources.
4. Lastly, make sure that your browser is up-to-date.
We are testing your forms not only through emulators but also in physical devices, so far I am also unable to replicate the problem. Could you please try the following steps above and let us know how it goes. Apologies for the inconvenience.