- sholsonAsked on October 25, 2010 at 03:07 AM
I created a new form and uploaded it to my website. However , when I saved the form prior to getting the source code, I noticed that the system did not request email to address as in the past. I dont see a way to insert e-mail address in the code? As I suspected,when I tested the form online, I received the following.Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /gen_order.html.
I am fairly sure that this is due to the fact that there is no valid mail to address.
Form is located at http://www.theappraisalalliance.com/gen_order.html
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 25, 2010 at 05:39 AM
To fix that error message, click on "Preferences" button on form builder and disable the "Send Post Data" feature. I'm not sure why you enabled that feature but you cannot make an HTTP post to an HTML Thank You page.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.