- hr587Asked on April 04, 2016 at 10:31 AM
I am receiving all of the form data from my configurable lists in this form as hyperlink text above the list boxes, as well as correctly entered in the list boxes.
Can you please help me fix this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 12:56 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
There seems to be some technical glitch with "Configurable List" widget and that seems to be causing this issue. After the form is submitted, the submission page displays hyperlink texts above the widget.
Let me report it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 12:01 AM
It's been fixed.
Please check - let us know .
Thank you for your patience.
- hr587Answered on April 05, 2016 at 01:30 PM
Looks good, now - thank you!
- victorAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 02:23 PM
On behalf the entire JotForm team, you are very welcome. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate contacting us.