- bluebirdAsked on April 22, 2010 at 01:01 AMI would like to cancel payments since I don't have any need for the Premium level. Please allow me to downgrade.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2010 at 06:20 AMYour JotForm subscription is now canceled. You will not be changed again. Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires which is 5/5/2010.
- lscsecretaryAnswered on May 02, 2010 at 12:40 AMdoes jotform not have a way for us to change levels as needed? or do i have to post here to downgrade?
- bluejayzAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 08:24 AM
Hi: I too, need to cancel our subscription. You really should enable this to be done without having to post in your forum....something under account settings. You have a great product and I'll look at it again, but right now, we're using another product. Please CANCEL.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 09:14 AM
We have a cancel button on Account Settings page. You can also send us an email or post here.
Already helped bluejays with cancellation.
- collectiveclicksAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:54 PM
Can you help me too?? I want to cancel the subscription please
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 05:10 PM
I have answered your question in the thread that you have posted. Let me know if you're still having problems cancelling. I can do it for you if you want.