- carolinasuccessteamAsked on April 04, 2016 at 03:41 PM
Incomplete Values There are incomplete fields in your submission Please go back and fix the problem(s)My form was working perfectly, except that when someone put enter before they finished the form would go to the next page. that's a problem so I added the required..but now i keep getting an error saying incomplete, i even tried to revert back to yesterdays form and still not luck. I erased cookies too..nothing is working now....
the what's my home worth button and navigation tab on my homepage, it opens to the light box...with the form.Page URL:
- carolinasuccessteamAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 03:42 PM
- carolinasuccessteamAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 04:02 PM
i fixed it by deleting and recreating the form all together. BUT i still do not have any required fields as i am afraid that it might mess up the form again...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 06:35 PM
The error might be related to modified form source code on your side. We can try to troubleshoot this but we will need a page where we can reproduce the error.
- carolinasuccessteamAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 06:48 PM
that's ok...for now..but i'll be back. haha
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 08:34 PM
Sure, just please let us know whenever you have questions related to this issue. Thanks!