- jwcbAsked on April 04, 2016 at 04:17 PM
- BorisAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 06:33 PM
I see that this is a duplicate of two other threads:
I see that my colleague is already working on one of the threads that has more details on it, so in order to avoid confusion, we will be supporting you in one of those other threads that have more details. Thank you.
- jwcbAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 06:45 PMI added it to an OLD thread. I really need to solve this issue asap!
155 Archie Street,
Woodlawn, ON K0A 3M0
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 08:33 PM
As my colleague on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/810164.
I have checked your email addresses and they are not in our bounce list, the log shows that all the emails are being sent as well.
Please, follow the suggestion provided by my colleague on the other thread, if the issue persists ask your email provider to white-list our IP addresses: http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
I also have submitted your form, the email should be sent to this email address: b****t@r*****ls.ca.
Do let us know if you did receive this testing email.
- jwcbAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 08:37 PM
i don't receive the emails sent to bank st
i am the web guy that takes care of all of it.
i removed that email from the bounce list earlier today. hoping that it is all working fine now
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 10:09 PM
You are welcome! In addition to this, you may white-list our domain names, if the issue continues, as we use Amazon SES method for "email@example.com" sender:
Let us know if you need more help.