- cityhoopsAsked on April 04, 2016 at 08:09 PM
We have a form that has braitree running with some products we sell. Below is the process/
1. User fills in form highlights the product they want to submit they "Select your Training, Camp or Program"
2. Submit form and make payment,
3. Email comes through to us indicating a new form has been submitted
The email that we recieve and the customer, doesn't clearly show which product they have selected. It often will show multiple products were selected.
FORM EXAMPLE HERE
EMAIL EXAMPLE OF MULTIPLE PRODUCTS COMING THROUGH---
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 10:12 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked our mail logs for the submissions to your form, and I can see that there are indeed several submissions that had two products selected.
Please try clearing your form cache to resolve the issue. Here's how: How to Clear Your Form Cache? If the issue persists, you can also remove the old braintree integration and re-integrate braintree with your form again.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.