- RoyAsked on March 02, 2012 at 05:43 AM
Is it 1000 submissions/ forms or 1000 submissions for all forms for the premium service?
- RainAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 05:52 AM
1000 submission, you can set unlimited forms
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 05:53 AM
It's 1000 Monthly Submissions for all forms.
Just an FYI, for all users, submissions will auto-reset every first day of the following month. For example, next reset will be on April 01, 2012.
If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 06:01 AM
Kindly If the quota for one submission type is reached, you will not be able to receive any more submissions (of either type) for that calendar month.For instance, if you have received 1000 regular submissions and just 400 SSL ones, you will not be able to get anymore SSL submissions for the month even though it would seem that that type should have 600 submissions remaining.
That is you can can have for example 1000 insecure and 1000 SSL submissions as neither has reached the limit?
Kindly let us know if you need more clarification.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 06:12 AM
Thanks for quoting me almost verbatim, Mathew!