- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 08:07 AM
I was able to modify it using CSS code like this.
(the code above is for the 2 rows only... it can be expanded by duplicating and use the sequence number)
here is the test form https://form.jotform.com/60953000895961
Hope this help. Let us know if this did not work for you.
- BJ2Answered on April 05, 2016 at 10:08 AM
Hi Sir Jonathan!
Thank you vvveeeerrrryyy much for your hard work Sir!
I will then use the codes you provided!
GOD bless JotForm Support Team more and more!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 11:22 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
DO try out the custom css code and get back to us if you have any questions.
- BJ2Answered on April 05, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Hi again Sir Jonathan and Sir Ashwin_d!
I tried it already and only found that black border lines are missing....
Is it possible to keep the black border lines?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I am trying to work on your custom css requirement but it is taking time. I will get back to you on this soon.