- BJ2Asked on April 05, 2016 at 01:01 PM
Hi again JotForm Support Team!
I have a big problem in using Spreadsheet Widget when it comes to Edit Submission link.
Please help...when I click Edit Submission Link, the table becomes empty.
I hope Edit Submission Link can save the previous data entered.
Thank you as always!
Here's my form https://form.jotform.me/60952014207447
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 02:20 PM
I have checked your form and found it to be acting as how you claimed it. With this, I have submitted a ticket to the development team in order for them to look into this case. We'll inform you again once this gets fixed.
Thanks for reporting.
- BJ2Answered on April 06, 2016 at 12:17 AM
Hi Sir Liyam!
Thank you for attending to my inquiry!
I am looking forward that this will be fixed soon.
Have a great day!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 01:01 AM
This has been fixed - you should be able to load the spreadsheet data when editing submissions.
Please give it a try - let us know.
- BJ2Answered on July 24, 2016 at 08:24 AM
Hi Sir TitusN!
Thank you so much for the full support!
It's working well now.
Thank you, thank you~