- francesdayAsked on March 02, 2012 at 08:16 AM
I created my first form ages ago and have now changed my company's PayPal settings. The submit button for my form takes me to PayPal, but it uses an out of date email address to at the top of the PayPal page, and gives no options for paying by credit card.
I have tried adding a payment tool but it says I must first delete the old one. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 08:33 AM
To change the email address associated in the Paypal payment question on the form just simply click on the Payment Wizard Icon.
To do this:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Select the Paypal payment question on your form
3. Click on the Payment Wizard icon on the right side.
4. Enter the new Paypal information to be used.
If you want to delete the field you can do so by clicking on the X icon.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have more questions
- francesdayAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 10:05 AMHi – the problem is, I don’t see a Paypal payment question on the form! I don’t understand how it’s going through to Paypal at all, since when I look at the code I don’t see any kind of link. I can’t see the Payment Wizard icon either, therefore. There is a Submit button, but that’s all.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 10:13 AM
The paypal field is the products that you have for sale, for your convenience I have attached a screenshot of which field to click in your form.
- francesdayAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 10:14 AMSorry – found it!! I was being rather thick.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 10:18 AM
No worries, feel free to contact us anytime you need help with JotForm.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- francesdayAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 10:23 AMHello – and thank you. Sorry, it dawned on me eventually! Just wanted to say how impressed I am with your support, not to mention how easy it is to create a really fantastic-looking form that gives a great professional look to my website.