- joreinAsked on March 02, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I have a simple form that allows a customer to upload a file after they have made a purchase from my Shopify website. Since I will know the customer's contact information (email, phone) and order # based on their Shopify purchase I would like to pass and prepopulate the jotform with the values for email, phone and order # prior to the customer submitting their files. In this way I will be able to ensure that I can match the file uploads to the customer's order on Shopify.
- joreinAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 01:41 PM
In closer but can't figure out how to insert into the "area code" and "phone number" values of the phoneNumber field:
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 06:28 PM
- joreinAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Thank you - Ertugrul! I was able to get my parameters passed over from Shopify cart to Jotform with the following:
Is there any way that I can make the form fields in jotform "non-editable" or "display only"? Since I will have passed a value for order_number and email I don't want the user to be able to change the value in the jotform.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I have answered your latest query in the other thread you have opened -
- macklindamonAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 03:58 AM
Hi Jorein I really want to use this script. Can you please tell me how you did this? I'm putting this in the additional scripts with my own jotform uid and i'm getting nothing??
Any help would be very appreciated.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 04:23 AM
Hello macklindamon, you can start a new thread and provide us details about the form that you have, as well as the fields that you wish to have pre-populated.
- PearlAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 02:54 PM
I designed a survey. I got survey submission. But I found when I showed the data in the Excel, the chosen item is in Language, not numeric. I needed to recode them. I am wondering how I design the survey, so i can get excel data that i do not need to recode. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Pearl, please create a new thread about your issue. We will do our best to help you.
We are trying to stick with one question per forum thread in order to provide efficient support.