- jhegyiAsked on March 02, 2012 at 04:44 PM
I paid for the first month of my subscription via PayPal using my personal account. I wanted to change it to my company's credit card, however. So, I went in and cancelled my PayPal automatic draft but I don't see how to now enter the new payment information.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 06:01 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Let me please inform you that you can re-subscribe from the following page http://www.jotform.com/pricing/, you can use either Credit Card or PayPal account.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you.
- jhegyiAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 08:54 AM
No, that page tells me I already have premium, which is true until, I think, the 16th. However, I'd like to go ahead and get it set-up for my credit card now so I have no interuption in service.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 08:59 AM
You can re-subscribe now. Please use the same link above.
- jhegyiAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 09:14 AMSorry, nope. It still says I have the Premium Plan and only gives me the option to upgrade to professional, which I do not want to do.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 09:16 AM
Please log out and then log back in before you re-subscribe. It would also be helpful if you can clear your browsers cache after logging out your account.
Hope this helps. Thanks.
- jhegyiAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 05:20 PM
Okay, now your site is rejecting my credit card. I've put all of the information in correctly and tried to get it to go through numerous times but it keeps telling me my transaction has been denied.
- fxrAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Its quite difficult for us to help in circumstances such as this, we have no knowlegde of why your credit card is getting rejected.
Are you 100% sure that the company name / address that the card is registered to is being correctly filled in on the form?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 07:02 PM
In addition to my colleague, we are using 3rd party payment gateway for CC subscribers, it's Plimus.com. When it comes to this case, please contact your bank about this, maybe they could clear this up. You can also find more informations about "order was declined" on Plimus FAQ's http://home.plimus.com/ecommerce/shoppers/customer-faq#1
Hope that you will be able to resolve this issue with your bank soon. Let us know how else we can assist you.