- Swoodruff2002Asked on April 06, 2016 at 02:07 PM
Also, having trouble with a table matrix that has required entry every row, and the REQUIRED error state is obstructing the table martix labels via text/background color are the same...
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 02:24 PM
I have tested your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue. I also noticed that required error message in also overlapping labels of other fields as well if they are not filled.
You can move required error message by by Injecting Custom CSS. Inside of your Form Builder select Setup & Embed tab, then click on Preferences, then select Form Styles tab and inside of Inject Custom CSS field at the bottom of existing code paste this code:
After you add this code you form, required error message will be shown like this.
ON my cloned form I have added mentioned CSS code. Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60965107613960
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Swoodruff2002Answered on April 06, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Thanks BJoanna - Those are good fixes... how about the font color in the matrix table labels? See about how they are dark grey and unreadable in the error state?
- HubersonAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 05:38 PM
Simply add the bellow CSS at the bottom of existing code should fix it.
- Swoodruff2002Answered on April 06, 2016 at 05:45 PMAwesome – Thanks!!
- victorAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 06:07 PM
On behalf of the entire support team, you are very welcome. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- Swoodruff2002Answered on April 06, 2016 at 06:45 PMActually, for the theme I’m using, what’s the CSS to format the Other Field input to white text, to match the label font color?
Thanks so much –
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Inject the following code:
color: white !important;
Let us know if you need anything else.