- bezbrasilAsked on April 06, 2016 at 04:03 PM
The question is, work with a CRM tool in Brazil called Agendor, they provide an API, I want to know how do I integrate forms JotForm in my sites with AGENDOR CRM to receive Leads directly into my CRM?
below just one of my sites that want to include, many otherPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 05:20 PM
We do not have integration with the Agendor CRM service.
However, we do support HTTP Post data options which can be used in combination with custom programming to achieve different goals. The idea is to use a webhook / http post data option to post the form data to your custom script in order to re-format it and send to your CRM in a proper format (accordingly to their API docs).
Here are the post data options:
3. JotForm to Zapier Integration (Webhook to Webhook through Zapier may be an option in some cases).
We also provide a JotForm API.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- prisembalagensAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 05:05 AM
Bezbrasil, bom dia, tudo bem?
Temos um site com a mesma situação do seu. Quero integrar o Agendor com Jotform.
Você obteve algum sucesso? Pode compartilhar sua solução? Muito obrigado.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:18 AM
Hey Marcio, it appears you're asking the OP of this thread, bezbrasil. To answer on his behalf, this is still not possible. You'd have to find your way around by following the suggestions of my colleague.