- mckbosartAsked on April 06, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Hey, I am trying to create a fillable form for my company that I can automatically print the results as they come in. Your product seems to be what I am looking for but I have run into 2 issues.. 1. the email response is not coming over correctly.. it is only showing the first matrix box and the actual form has about 20. It is also missing all the required fields.. I'm not sure if it just hasn't updated yet? I have been saving and publishing it every few minutes for the past hour. :(
2. Please tell me that there is a CSS code now to align the matrix boxes by column and not by row!! I have about 20 different size matrix boxes and need to put them in a certain order, regardless of size. I read a few FAQs from 2 years ago that were dead ends.. I am hoping this can be done..
Please let me know!
- HubersonAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 06:34 PM
1. the email response is not coming over correctly.. it is only showing the first matrix box..It is also missing all the required fields.
If the fields were empty when form was submitted, also if those fields are not included in the notification message, they will not appear in the email - Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
2. Please tell me that there is a CSS code now to align the matrix boxes by column and not by row!! I have about 20 different size matrix boxes and need to put them in a certain order, regardless of size.
I look at your form and the way the size of the matrix vary and the amount you have on the form it might not be possible to arrive at a perfect alignment. Some of them are vertically long while others extend horizontally.
My suggestion would be to create them either horizontal or vertical oriented. And also use a Dropdown if you think a matrix might get to long and break your layout.
See the clone here: https://form.jotform.com/60967012258962
Feel free to get back to us if you need additional assistance.
- mckbosartAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 08:45 PMThank you for your help! I am working on changing a few things to figure out how I want it to print..Is there any way to set the email settings to respond with only fields that have content filled out in them?
Power Plus Systems, LLC
“Your Full Service Electrical Contractor"
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 12:16 AM
You're welcome on behalf on my colleague.
Regarding to your second question, I have moved it to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/812432.
Please, open a new thread per question, this helps us to assist you better and avoid confusion when trying to resolve multiple questions in the same thread.