- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 12:16 AM
Yes, it is possible, you only need to follow the steps on this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts.
But, do note that once this is done you will not be able to edit the email template, if you do this then empty fields will start to show in the email again.
- mckbosartAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 08:45 AMI do not have that option. I just upgraded to the bronze package thinking that it was a feature with the paid account.. can you help me?
Power Plus Systems, LLC
“Your Full Service Electrical Contractor"
- victorAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 11:29 AM
I have just reviewed and also not able to locate this feature. It seems that our team is currently update some feature to be more user friendly. I have create a ticket for them so they can include this in the new preference window.
If you require this, you can use the old preference window by adding ?old in the URL
Please let us know if you require additional assistance.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:44 AM
We've updated the usage of the Hide Empty Fields feature.
From now on, you can enable/disable this feature for your notification and autoresponder emails separately.
To enable this option, you can follow the steps as seen in the screenshot and explained below:
1. Go to Advanced tab from your email settings.
2. Toggle Yes from the Hide Empty Fields section.
3. Click Save to apply your changes.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if any issue arises with this feature.