- adrianhornqvistAsked on April 07, 2016 at 03:33 AM
I have trouble getting the notifier emails on my forms. They just stopt comning one or two weeks ago. I have checked the trash in my email but theres nothing there. I also tried to change to antoher email adress and then it works but when I change back to my real adress it dosent work.
- CharlieAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 04:31 AM
I see you have a lot of forms being updated in your account. May I know which of them or what email addresses are failing?
Please check the following guides to help you resolve the problem:
1. Reasons why you are unable to receive notifications: https://www.jotform.com/help/364-Why-I-am-not-receiving-email-notifications
2. How to prevent your recipient address to be added in the bounce list: https://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-Setup-Email-Alerts-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
3. Whitelisting JotMail IP addresses and our domain name servers: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Let us know if the above suggestions help resolve the problem.