- AMOVolleyballAsked on April 07, 2016 at 02:03 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 02:07 PM
I would suggest re-creating your notification to correct the fields. Here's how to delete your current notifier: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder.
Here's how to create a new one: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
- AMOVolleyballAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 02:45 PMThank you for your help, but unfortunately it does not answer my questions.
Maybe I did a terrible job of explaining my problem..
The information within the message we receive from a person who has
submitted a form to us is not visible. We are not able to see which times
the person is available to work
Thank you for your help in advance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 03:03 PM
Well, since the checkbox fields aren't required, someone can just skip it and submit the form. I think this is what happen to the two submissions in your form. If you needed someone to complete the checkbox, I would suggest making them as required.
I have tested your form and the checkboxes are there so that works.
- AMOVolleyballAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 03:45 PMThank you for your help!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 03:50 PM
You're welcome. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.