- grantAsked on March 03, 2012 at 09:37 AM
the form will not send to my google email
- SeanDavisAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 09:44 AM
Are you trying to receive an alert whenver the form is submitted by someone?
If yes, have a look here for Steps to Receiving Emails on Form Submission
Hope this helps :-)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 09:52 AM
There are two guest accounts associated with your email address it would be advisable that you register for a free account to increase the quota limits. Once you get to the JotForm page you should see an option to register for a free account on the left side.
As for the email notification I cloned your form and noticed that the sender name was not configured in the settings. Please change it to JotForm or Full Name whichever you prefer.
To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on Setup & Embed
3. Click on Email Alerts and choose the Notification eMail
4. Click on Reply-to and Recipient Settings button you should see the following screen below, update the Sender name.
Let us know if this works.