- SELCAsked on April 07, 2016 at 06:50 PM
Hi, I'm wondering how to get rid of unwanted spaces in my form. If you look at the form attached- an example is between the My Best Gift and the Monthly giving links.
I guess I'd like to know how to get rid of or shrink the space between elements I place on my form.
Thank you for your help!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 09:43 PM
You can do further adjustment on the Line Layout property of the form using the Form Designer.
See image below where to do this on your Form Builder.
You can also view the Form Designer video guide on form spacing here.
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 02:54 AM
I have moved your concern to a new thread because we believe that we can better assist our users if they will have a thread of their own for every question that they have to avoid confusion with the answers. Click this link to go to the new thread. Thank you.
- SELCAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 01:45 PMHi, I tried using the form and lining options but I still cannot tighten up
the space between the monthly giving link and the my best gift link....??
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I will try to check for a possible solution to your issue and get back to you as soon as I have found any.
Please wait for my response on this thread.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 02:22 PM
First, please edit the text "Monthly Giving" and remove the extra line in it.
Please try to add the CSS code below to your form.
height: 25px !important;
Here's how you can add it.
Or, through Preferences:
Or, you can follow the steps on this guide, How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope this helps. Otherwise, please feel free to get back to us and we will be glad to help you further. Thank you.