- MosaicBeautyAsked on March 03, 2012 at 11:01 AM
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 03, 2012 at 11:07 AM
To change the title of a form, simply click on the title itself and type your preferred form title.
- MosaicBeautyAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I've tried but it doesnt work! It just keeps highlighting it as oppose to allowing me to edit it.
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 03, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Please check the following thread to resolve your problem:
- moonzkieAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Hi MosaicBeauty,To rename forms, please follow the steps below:1. Open the form which you want to edit2. Go to the left-top of your form, where the orange bar is.3. There you will see current name of your form (Title Me)4. Simply click on it to edit.5. Save your Form.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 12:15 PM
It's pretty simple actually.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click Edit, (select the form which you wanted to change title)
3. Click Title to Edit, (can be found on the upper left). See the image below.
4. and Save.
Let us know if you still are not able to change the title.