- Corinne Juliane CECCARELLIAsked on March 03, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I forgot my USER NAME and PASSWORD and I cannot create a new account because my mail address is already known.
Please, is it possible you to give me that information ?
Corinne.J CeccarelliPage URL:
- kemeiceAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 12:21 PM
To retrieve your username and password please to go to http://www.jotform.com.
In the event that you get a pop up asking you to create your form now please to close it.
At the bottom right of your screen there is a button called forgot password please to click this button and enter your email address.
An email will come to you with a link to reset your password .
Please to follow this link. Your username will be displayed in the bottom right . You can now enter a new password .
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 12:30 PM
You can also get the username of your account by checking on the mail you used to open this account. It was send when receiving account opening successful mail from Jotform Support.
For password, you can reset it by going to http://www.jotform.com and on bottom left page, click on forgot password and enter you email. You will receive link to reset you password and enter the password of your choice.
Few Tips: Make your password simple but with combination of numbers, special characters .
Let us know whether you were assisted.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 01:13 PM
You still can retrieve your username and password easily.
1. go to Jotform.com
2. Click 'Forgot Password?' which can be found on the bottom right of the page. See image below of what it looks like.
3. Enter your Email Address.
4. Check your email and change to your desired password.
That should do it.