- ChaseAsked on March 03, 2012 at 12:39 PM
MY account yasinco was suspended and the system says I was phishing but i was not. please help!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 01:43 PM
If you were not phishing and the issue has been reported and caused to suspension of your account.
Kindly check on your network, scan the entire network with antivirus and ensure your network is free from any virus and malware that would be actually causing this issue. Kindly also confirm with your ISP/Web hosting service provider and share your results too.
Kindly also provide us with the URL of your site. We are awaiting you reply to move further on assisting you.
- ChaseAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Hi Mathew, My services are all 100% safe and so are my forms. I have had this happen to me several times on accident cause of the system. I think the system does not like me :( lol.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:01 PM
We take our customers with great importance and our systems will always like you. lol
Kind check with your ISP too and see if they have reported cases that your site is phishing or if they have any violation reported cases caused by your site.
We are also checking fromour end and will assist you soon. Kindly also send us your site URL.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:06 PMPlease contact with your email provider and request them to add JotMail's IP Addresses to their whitelist.188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 If you're still having problems about emails, please do not hesitate to contact us on our Forum.
- ChaseAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Thats not the issue I am sorry to say.
P.S. if you help people on the forum alot your account will be deleted!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:22 PM
I have escalated your request and our team will get back to you shortly.
- kemeiceAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:54 PM
I am sorry to here about your dilemma .
Only an official jotform representative can assist you with this . However from my experience it is possible that you website or your form may have a similar look or name to a an another establish institution for example a bank.
If jotform suspend your account its possible your web host will do the same .
What I would suggest you do is take a look at your website and your form to ensure it dose not contain any Copyright or trademark Infringement .These problems can sometimes be caused by simple things that may confuse the user example www.goggle.com and www.google.com .
You can also take a look at http://www.jotform.com/terms to ensure you are within the Jotforms terms.If you are I am sure an official representative will contact you soon .
To prevent customer loss to your business while this is been resolved, I would suggest you remove the jotform codes from your website and replace it with a customer friendly notice .
I am sorry this is happening to you. I hope the issue will be resolved soon
- ChaseAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 03:20 PM
@Mathew @Kemeice Thank you guys for helping but please stop. I have had this problem many times before and it was the system doing it by accident. I assure you my website does not look the same as any important big companies website and I am not a phisher and my website is secure and further more you guys are not JotForm support and if you keep helping people your account will be deleted!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 04:17 PM
We apologize for this inconvenience, Yasinco. As I have checked, your account was auto suspended by the form filter most probably because of a suspected form title. I have now reactivated your account. You can now log back in.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.