- melodicsoundsAsked on April 08, 2016 at 11:46 AM
In my form : https://form.jotform.com/60967271989980 when looking it via mobile... the header image looks bigger and its not responsive.. is there anyway we can insert a CSS or do something so when being on mobile it looks nice and fits the mobile screen?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 01:03 PM
The quickest way to remedy this would be to add the mobile responsive widget to your form:
If that does not work, let us know and can provide you with specific CSS to fix the image on mobile. Here is my test copy of your form with the widget added:
- melodicsoundsAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 01:12 PM
Thanks my friend David :D! Fixed it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 01:44 PM
Glad to hear it! If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know.
- glennmark_phAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 11:01 AMIs there something specific to set up with the widget? I installed it and could not get it to work with our header image: https://form.jotform.me/61222760483452
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 12:12 PM
@glennmark_ph I have moved your request to a thread of its own. We will address your question in the following thread shortly: