- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 01:11 PM
If I understood you correctly,you want to change placeholder text "Enter a location" of GeoComplete widget.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the placeholder in the GeoComplete widget at the moment.
I will forward this to our developers as feature request, but we can not give you any time frame when and if this will be implemented. If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
- testtrustAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Yes, it is correct. I need to change the text "Enter location" of GeoComplete widget.
- testtrustAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 01:53 PM
I need the text "Introduzca Localidad o Código postal". In spanish.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 02:30 PM
My colleague has already submitted a request about it. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- gerttcmAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 06:01 AM
Hello there, I would just like to find out if above is possible yet? Changing the hint text "Enter a location'
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 07:39 AM
I'm sorry, but the request has not been implemented yet. Our developers would inform us here for updates.