- macymatarazzoAsked on April 08, 2016 at 01:00 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, Do you want to display a date field with a calendar on your form so that your user can select the date on the form? If so, you may use the DateTime field from the quick tools section.
You may also consider taking a look at the following widgets that can help you with your requirement.
Hope this information helps! If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- macymatarazzoAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 05:45 PMYes, I looked at the appointment widget, is there a way that it connects to my calendar? I didn’t see that?
Otherwise, can I put a link on the form to my existing calendar scheduling tool?
- victorAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 07:04 PM
To assist you better could you please indicate what calendar tool you wish to link jotform with. You may want to review our blog:
Zapier indicate ways to link Jotform with many third party applications like outlook and google calendars.
- macymatarazzoAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 07:45 PMTime trade.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 11:53 PM
Unfortunately, integration with TimeTrade is not available at the moment. If you have a direct link to your existing calendar tool, you may insert the link using the Text field.
Please see the screencast below that can help you with inserting link to your JotForm:
Hope this information helps!