- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:36 AM
Your account was automatically suspended by our phishing filter. This filter runs through every from of user and scans for possible spamming or any fraudulent activities. One of your forms was scanned and was triggered to be suspected of such.
However, I have now reactivated your account as I did not find anything malicious with any of your forms, other than a form which bank account details are shared, which I believe is yours.
If you have other questions, please do let us know.
- seriusmediaAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 11:08 AM
Please check it back...
When I submit my form, automatically jotform suspend my account..
Please check where I am wrong?
- seriusmediaAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 11:11 AM
Before this it was ok...No problem...but today, I have this problem...No any add field in my form. Just delete some field in my form...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 11:49 AM
We apologize for this, seriusmedia. I have once again reactivated your account.
Our filter has become strict that it got you autosuspended again. Please take note that for every time a user edits his form, it gets queued to the filter again. Also, I'm suspecting that the language used may have contributed to the suspension. To get around this, may I request that you use a form languages tool on your form which should have a related English language for it to be recognized properly by the system's filter.
To use this:
1) Edit your form
2) Click Preferences
3) Click General
4) Click Add under languages
5) Add the languages that your form are using and also include English.
6) Set the proper translations of your form
7) Save your form
If you have other questions please do let us know.