- riotusAsked on April 09, 2016 at 03:04 AMWe did indicate on our previous response that we know about the label, with
which the QR code is dynamically generated from.
Using Jotform is getting very frustrating, there are no helpful answers to
Appreciate if you guys can help, do let me know if the problem cannot be
resolved so I can look elsewhere.
Do not want to be wasting everyone's time.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:06 AM
We apologize for this, Clifford.
From how I understand and what I observed are as follows:
- The focus on the issue is on the Dynamic QR Code widget.
- The issue that I see is that although it generates the code on the form, it's not producing the image on the email alert.
I have opened a ticket regarding this concern. We'll let you know as soon as this issue is fixed.
- riotusAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:45 AMThank you Liyam.
- riotusAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:48 AM
We are working on a , well, work around for the QR Widget not being able to save and export data from multiple fields.
How do we use the Dynamic QR widget with the Unique ID widget? The Unique ID Widget does not have any label to tag.
Tried using the all the field details, and every field in properties.
- CarinaAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 05:13 AM
I moved this last question to a new thread as it is different from the original request. You can find it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 08:32 AM
The QR code image will appear on your email notification without incident.
Please check - and let us know.
Sorry for the long wait.