- motumasAsked on April 09, 2016 at 01:06 PM
- HubersonAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 02:05 PM
I have looked at your account it does not look like you have reached any limit, are referring to another account by any chance?
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 02:49 PM
When you go to the website look at the footer and the contact page, then hover over it with a mouse, right click (inspect) tab to "console"
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 02:52 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:30 PM
You have exceeded your Form Views limit and this is the reason why your forms are currently showing the form over quota error.
I reset your limit and reactivated your account. Your forms should be up now.
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Where did all the data go? It is not working on the site.
I did clear the cache/.,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:37 PM
I checked your account/username motumas and I see it Active and available at this time already. Can you please try login to the account at https://www.jotform.com/login
I checked the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/20565155749965 you mentioned and I see it belongs to a different account/user. But that account was Active and available as well.
Let us know if there are still issue.
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:57 PM
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 03:58 PM
http://form.jotformpro.com/jsform/20566214483957 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
The above link is what is in the details of the contact page. It still doesn't work.
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 04:00 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 04:07 PM
The form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/20566214483957 and account is Active and available as of this time of checking
Can you share to us the URL of the website from this image
we will check the form on the website also.
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 04:44 PM
This is the link associated with my site. I no longer have a plug in from jotform, that I remember ever having one. Someone else set this up.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 04:55 PM
- motumasAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 05:02 PM
Can you please just put everything back the way it was?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Are you referring to this site - http://www.digbyrose.com/? I checked the home page of the site and I was able to see the Contact Us form in the footer of the page.
However, on the Contact Us page, the form was not loaded.
You can use the following script code to embed the form.