- JorgeAsked on April 09, 2016 at 05:03 PM
Una ayuda tengo un formulario pero el reloj no me cuadra con el equipo ya que sale una hora mas ver
Submission date no es el mismo que el del equipo mepueden ayudar?
- jorgeAnswered on April 09, 2016 at 06:52 PM
gracias por tu ayuda
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 01:29 AM
I think that the submission date and time are taken from the settings on your account, this is why you are seeing a different date than the one where you are.
I would suggest you to change it on your account settings, to do it you only need to click on this link: https://jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
Once there you will be able to change your timezone, refer to the image below:
This should be the same shown on your submissions.
Hope this helps.
- JorgePreciadoAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 12:45 PMKevin Excelente, muchas gracias
puedo hacer otra pregunta, por favor
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:17 PM
Sure you may ask and if this new question is not related to the one on this thread, I would suggest you to open a new thread, this will help us to assist you better and will avoid confusion trying to resolve more than one question in the same thread.
We will be more than happy to assist you on the new thread that you will open and we will assist you as soon as possible.