- hawkandroseAsked on April 09, 2016 at 07:14 PM
Please view my site using an iPhone 6. www.hawkandrose.com/survey
I have two problems going on with this.
1) I have embedded my form onto my squarespace site and, from what I can tell, it works great on a computer. However, when I pull it up on my iphone, it bleeds over the side of the phone and gets cut off. See photo below. I read an answer to this same problem in 2014 but jotforms seems to handle this differently now. I cannot figure out how to correct this on my phone.2) The space between my form and my footer is massive. I need my form to grow based on certain responses people give. Because of this, there is a large space at the end of my form making my footer on my site very far down. I also read an answer to this problem from a few years ago, and again, the solution doesn't seem to apply to this version of jotforms.
Fixes please?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 01:42 AM
If you view the form using the direct link, the layout seems to be mobile responsive in iPhone. Here's a screenshot:
The problem seems to be related on your website's script responsible for the mobile responsive of the website itself, or on how you have embedded the website.
Could you try using the default embed script code or the iFrame embed code? See if any of the embed codes gives you a better result.
Your 2nd question might also be related to the responsive layout of your form and might be resolve using the default script code or the iframe embed code. However, to make sure that we can discuss it further, I have opened a separate thread for it. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/814730. We will address that concern there.
- hawkandroseAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I started with the iFrame embed code, I then tried the SquareSpace platform code, then I tried the default embed script. None of these have resolved the issue.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 02:41 PM
I am checking your embedded form, and it fits good on mobile view(iPhone 6):
Did you try clearing your mobile browsers cache?
- hawkandroseAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 03:06 PM
Thanks BDavid. Can I ask how you are viewing this iPhone 6 preview? I did clear my browser history and cache on my actual phone and it still does not look correct.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 03:27 PM
This test that my colleague did is on emulator in Chrome Browser. Unfortunately, I don't have iPhone with me at the moment, I tried on iPad though, and it is working fine.
Did you try to put Mobile responsive widget on your form?
If didn't, please do and let us know if that worked.
- hawkandroseAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 06:30 PM
Nik_C...thanks! I had tried the widget at one point and it hadn't seemed to work. I went ahead and tried it again and then re-pasted the iframe code. That seemed to do the trick.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 07:08 PM
We are happy to hear that it is working now. Cheers!