- RoxboroAsked on April 09, 2016 at 07:58 PM
1) April 1st came and went along with the balloons
2) I had all my registrations that I have in Jotform being sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and this has
worked for over a year with NO problems. AFTER April 1st..the email has never worked again.
3) I advised you and you sent me all kinds of crap to read on how yahoo does not like emails from third party and that
it has nothing to do with the april 1st balloons..etc etc etc.
4) I am very busy person and now I am left trying to fix something I know nothing about.
6) It worked for a day or to AND now I am back to the way I was when April 1st 2016 hit. I am not getting my
registration emails. This has caused me countless problems.
7) It appears that the new registrants are getting their copies of the registration ...I am not.
8) please fix my account for good. I cannot afford this run around stuff that was instigated on April 1, 2016
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 10, 2016 at 02:02 AM
We apologize for this inconvenient.
Your yahoo email address is in our bounce list, this is the reason:
554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.
As you say above in your comment, it seems like it does not accept emails from a third party service; however, I have removed it from our bounce list and you may try submitting a form to that email and check if you receive the submission.
Regarding to the Gmail account that you used, I have checked it and it is not in our bounce list, checking the email history for that email address I found that emails were not sent; however, they seem to be working now and at least the latest email has been sent successfully.
I would suggest you to follow this guide in order to prevent bouncing: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues.
You may also check and remove an email from our bounce list, only follow the steps on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-remove-your-email-address-from-bounce-lists.
Also, this guide will help you to check the full email history for your email address: http://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History.
If the issue still persists, then you may use a custom sender email address, this should help you to avoid this inconvenient, this guide will help you with that: http://www.jotform.com/help/238-How-to-Add-a-Custom-Sender-Address-to-an-Email-Alert.
Hope this helps.