- CrystalpookieAsked on March 04, 2012 at 12:38 AM
It's not working for me no matter what I try
- jcm0731Answered on March 04, 2012 at 02:46 AM
which toolbar is it? I cant seem to find the specific 'toolbar' among the tools.
i'll be glad to help.
- CrystalpookieAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 03:08 AMIt only shows up on check boxes and radio buttons. If you go to my form and select heart disease it will allow you to see the option in the properties tab. I appreciate the room service at 3AM EST. Where are you from?
- jcm0731Answered on March 04, 2012 at 03:17 AM
can I get link to this form? cant seem to find it.
btw, sorry if you misunderstood me, i am just a new user of jotform, and i was practicing its usage.
your issue kind of intrigue me because i could not find a 'toolbar' among the tools.
cant do the room service thing.. I am from the Philippines. :-)
- CrystalpookieAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 04:07 AMhttp://www.jotform.com/?formID=20617290724148. Thanks you just sounded like you were from London with the cheers and all. I work with a company called Barings in London all the way from Springfield Ma in the US. I am afraid I am playing hooky tomorrow lol. I'm off to my bed now. Thanks
- jcm0731Answered on March 04, 2012 at 04:18 AM
took me a while. I was checking your form.
unfortunately, no matter how I check, all I can get is an empty untitled form..
this was the link to your form. http://www.jotform.com/?formID=20617290724148
please check if you're getting the same empty form.
- jcm0731Answered on March 04, 2012 at 04:25 AM
I found the spread column.
and it does work on your form..
- jcm0731Answered on March 04, 2012 at 04:28 AM
here's what I did.
1. add a radio button on the empty form
2. select the radio button toolbar..
3. then in toolbar menu(upper portion), there is spread column..
4. click on that
5. dropdown with number appear.
6. then you can put the spread number you want
- jcm0731Answered on March 04, 2012 at 04:35 AM
here's the form http://www.jotform.com/?formID=20631804584452
please check if you can see the spread radio button.