- zugfrig78Asked on March 04, 2012 at 03:56 AM
Need further help to somehing we discussed on her month ago
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 04:02 AM
Kindly if you can give us summary/re-call of the issue we would love to assist you.
- zugfrig78Answered on March 04, 2012 at 04:04 AM
wow that would be hard is was a while ago and so many posts went back an forth.
- zugfrig78Answered on March 04, 2012 at 04:13 AM
ok if you got to my jotform login in, there is 11 forms... only use the first one (called TEAM LINEUP) to look at as that is the one that works perfectly and the one to use to copy the others to make replicas.
****please do not alter this one****, maybe make a copy of it so if something goes wrong i have still got the working version.... maybe call it TEAM Selection 2 or something
at present there are two sections top and bottom
in the top i need my user to choose 18 names, and in the bottom choose 6 names... the form was built so A) the player can choose no more than the 18 and 6 and B) once a player is chosen in the top section he cannot be chosen in the bottom... the other important feature about the bottom is that when they are chosen it shows the order that the names where chosen.
a change in though for the game i run is that i no need 4 sections (2 top and 2 bottom) top section one needs a user to choose 17 names, top section 2 needs a user to choose 1 name...
in the bottom section same rules apply as before however in bottom section one the user will choose 5 names (now instead of 6 before) and in bottom section 2 the user needs to choose 1 player....
again once a player is chosen in the top he should not be able to be chose again in the bottom section...
i can provide screenshots if required
- zugfrig78Answered on March 04, 2012 at 06:07 AM
as a guide
this page is working perfectly
and this page is what i want it to look like
note the last 3 on each list have been split off into their own unique gronp (called ruck) but i want it to work like the original page
page password is tpc12
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 10:53 AM
- zugfrig78Answered on March 04, 2012 at 03:40 PMHi Wayne, Thanks.I will wait for the gymnast to finish his rest and then ask him to perform a triple back flip twist difficulty of 6.4Given I scored him a perfect 10 on his first attempt I'm sure he will be up to it, :-)
- zugfrig78Answered on March 08, 2012 at 06:58 AMG'day, could someone from Jotform maybe check for me and see if the all powerful (and rightly named) FXR is maybe on holidays or something. I haven't heard back this week and while I'd prefer to tidy up the last few changes with him given the time already spent on it together, time will shortly become a factor in when I need to go live and I need a back up plan if he is unavailable Cheers from Sunny Australia (which is uncharacteristically cold at present)
- fxrAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 07:08 AM
Please open a new thread and remind what you are looking to get added to the form and I will try to get you sorted out over the next day or so.
Also link me to the a version of the new form on a JotForm URL.