- jhenryAsked on April 11, 2016 at 01:31 AMHi Team
Another issue...after filling in all the info for credit card this msg pops
Error during transaction
The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
Please go back and fix this
Do I required to create an account with AUTHORISE.Net even if for manual
credit credit charges?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:48 AM
Yes, you will need to have an account with Authorize.net if you are going to use the Authorize.net payment integration. You are getting the error "Error during transaction" because the correct login credentials are required. To resolve the issue, please sign up to Authorize.net.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- jhenryAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 02:45 AMHi
-If i signup with Authorise,net and put in all the information then they
will automatic charge or we hv option not to to charges.
-Other credit card merchant just to collect inform and submit without
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 03:32 AM
-You can enable the "Authorization only" option in the payment integration properties. Once this is enabled, you can collect the credit information, and the user will only be charged if you choose to capture the payment at a later time. To enable this option, please check out this guide: How to Enable Payment Authorization
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- jhenryAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 03:45 AMHi
1. I am still having problem with credit card option had to remove it. What
I required is to manually record credit card details? Can you give me the
solution asap and having so much of trouble?
2. How to insert calculation formula base on my form, please advise?
- BorisAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 04:26 AM
You cannot record any credit card information through our forms directly, due to PCI DSS compliance. That is why collecting credit card information is regarded as a phishing activity, which is forbidden by our terms:
You can only use one of the PCI compliant payment tools, such as Authorize.net, to have the credit card information forwarded to a payment processor (Authorize.net in this case) in a PCI compliant way.
Your users' full credit card information will not be directly made available to you. This information will only be visible to the payment processor.
Once a payment is authorized, you can only charge their provided card through the Authorized.net interface.
When it comes to how to insert calculations to your form, you can perform calculations on your form by following this guide:
Once you perform your calculations, you can even forward the total calculated amount to the payment tool as the price:
- jhenryAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 11:45 AMhi sorry to say not user friendly especially cause of credit card options n
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Sorry but we do not allow manually collecting credit card information using regular fields. You have to use any of the payment tools as also mentioned by my colleague then enable authorization charge if you want to manually charge your customers credit card. I believe there's no other option you can try other than this.
- jhenryAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:45 PMHi
Can I use this text (
- for Credit Card payment kindly write down card name, card no, expiry
date and cvc no then snap shot by clicking the under Payment
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 11:14 PM
Unfortunately you cannot use the text "for Credit Card payment kindly write down card name, card no, expiry date and cvc no then snap shot by clicking the under Payment Proof" for your forms.
That will still be considered as collecting credit card information, and as such it is a violation of our terms. We also have a phishing detector that can detect those kinds of fields and if your form is found out to have one, your account might get auto-suspended. There is no other way except to use one of the payment integrations available in jotform.
- jhenryAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 11:45 PMOk understand pls chk my form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:57 AM
If you mean using the file upload field to attach their CC details, I think that's fine.
- jhenryAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 01:45 AMHi
Tq n can I advise registrants wht information shld there gv for credit card
payment.? eg. Card no name cvc expiry date just inform them to.snap shot n
upload the file
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 03:06 AM
If you add those text (card no, cvc, etc.), they will be detected by our phishing detector and your account may get suspended for doing so. Your current setup for payment proof should be fine so there is no need to change it further.
- jhenryAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 08:45 AMHi
If I include credit no, name n expiry without CVC can you please allow that
cause we need information for our Rotary event for payment collection
- BenAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 10:44 AM