- politicalAsked on April 11, 2016 at 05:52 AM
For example: Let's say I have a drop down for sports: Football , Basketball , Soccer. I choose Soccer: How can Soccer have Individual Games like Barcelona vs Manchester, USA vs Mexico , Brazil vs Argentina listed under it? Is that possible like a conditional request.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 06:12 AM
You can achieve your requirement by adding the Dynamic Dropdown widget to your form. With this widget, you will be able to add nested options for your dropdown list.
Here's a demo form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/61012762908958
You can also clone the form so you can see how the dropdown options was set.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- politicalAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Is it possible to edit size and layout of dynamic dropdowns so it matches the layout of the form?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Let me do some tests and I'll get back to you on this one.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 01:22 PM
You can do that by adjusting custom CSS for your widget by going to settings:
And Custom CSS:
You can inject there:
Please let us know if that works for you or if you have any further questions.