- ElBodorrioAsked on April 11, 2016 at 06:30 AM
- BenAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 06:41 AM
You are correct, your account ElBodorrio is not near the form quota. It is actually on 0.
The issue is however that the form that you have mentioned is not within your account:
If the same was within your account, the link to it would be:
As you can see the form is within the guest_60644581596061 guest account.
Please do note that guest accounts are actually much more limited than free plans, so 10 submissions is its limit.
Now I have moved the form from the guest account to your ElBodorrio account so the form is now working correctly, but the link to it now, is different - it is the second one above:
- ElBodorrioAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Thank you so much for your quick respond I really appreciate, it seems everything it's now been solved, amazing!
- BenAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Great to hear that and you are welcome :)
Do let us know of course if you happen to have any additional questions or issues and we would be happy to assist with the same.
- jornadasmetropolitanas2016Answered on August 31, 2016 at 07:25 PM
Im experiencing the same issue. Although I had reached the limit, then I increased my submission limits throught posting reviews, etc. So now that I activated the form again I receive the messagge "form over quota".
could you give some help with this?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 09:52 PM
Your account is in overlimit status, however, the counter should reset as of tomorrow.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 02:07 AM
We will be addressing your issue on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1197027