- accessorioAsked on March 04, 2012 at 09:17 AM
I put the link to the form on my site, and it does not boot.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 09:37 AM
The form works fine from my end, the system is up and running and there were no reported outage or any sort of that kind.
Have you tried clearing the browser's cache and cookies or tried a different network? If this does not resolve the issue can you please provide the error message if there is any.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 09:41 AM
In addition, I recommend that on your URL, please remove this parameter: &forceDisplay=1&prev and change form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com.
So your link should only be like: http://www.jotform.com/form/20134944265
- accessorioAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 10:08 AM
MB because I am from Russia?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 04, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Please use the domain assigned for the form which in this case is,
The location at the time that you have created the form is taken into account when the domain is assigned which is why you have jotformeu.com. The form is restricted to work only with the domain assigned to it.
Let us know if you have further questions.